Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip to Munich

Here you will find everything: http://www.flugplatz-ingolstadt.de Easy to hanle and until 7 PM no extra fees for PPR.

EDDS , Germany

Being an ET- airport I never looked at it (having the occasional business in Munich), but Ingolstadt looks very welcoming for civil GA indeed.

ESMK, Sweden

Just a quick post to thank all of you for your help on this. I have now got my tickets for the game so will be planning it properly.

In summary there seem to be two options EDMA and ETSI.

Thanks again.

The sky is the limit
EGKB, United Kingdom

Will be testing Munich end of week, any update from anyone on this? I have dropped Ingolstadt a note to see if rental cars are available which will allow me to pick up some colleagues at Munich international as well…

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Ended up doing ETSI, worked very well. Car rental on site and absolutely no hassle. interesting departure with leftover TS in the vicinity. Ended up paying 130 euros for arrival on Sunday which I was ’’warned’’ about but accepted as I needed to be in Munich early Monday morning. Would recommend in particular if arriving on a weekday, cheap, efficient, no handling required and IAP’s and departures on hand.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

Thanks for also updating the airport DB.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland
36 Posts
Sign in to add your message