Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain - October 31 Pamplona LEPP 2015

Jerez is 8.5 hours of flying for me – little bit too much just for weekend and btw I was there this summer. Cadiz is really fantastic city with great food, nice castles and beautiful cathedral.

Weekend 17th/18th doesn’t work for me because I have to be in Belgrade. Ideally I would fly on 8th (public holiday in Croatia) and come back on 11th or 12th.

Last Edited by Emir at 27 Sep 21:34
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

So, is this fly-in going anywhere?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

What are the proposed dates?

Unclear whether people were talking November or October.

EGTK Oxford

I won’t likely be going in October due to the oil consumption investigation, so I suggest somebody else runs this forward.

I know you will have a good time

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Well, Peter, as you can see, things and persons are going nowhere without your involvement.
Better get than oil leak fixed before the bad weather hits us here ‘Noblesse Oblige’, sir

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

You are joking, surely?

I am sure the 3 or 4 of you can inter-communicate.

It’s always like this however. Most people want somebody to organise it, but most of them don’t turn up because they found something better to do on the day. That’s why some organisations charge a participation fee, with hotel bookings etc. Then everybody turns up because they stand to lose a few hundred € I’ve done quite a lot of organising…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

aart wrote:

Well, Peter, as you can see, things and persons are going nowhere without your involvement.

But hey, we’ve had a nice little Fly-In in Masstricht two weeks ago without Peter’s involvement. It CAN be done!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Not to forget about the very little meeting with at least three members last sunday at EDTY

Last Edited by europaxs at 17 Oct 10:49
EDLE

europaxs wrote:

Not to forget about the very little meeting with at least three members last sunday at EDTY

True – though I believe this was not publicly posted here so I didn’t count it.

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany
Sign in to add your message