Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Saturday lunch in Germany 24 October 2015

YEAH! :-)

One more friend coming with an SR22 from EDTY.

Sounds good Sebastian. See you there. 1 ish. Will be around for a few hours They didn’t reply to my email. Any Bavarian speakers mind calling them to book a table? I think we will be about 6-8 people.

Last Edited by JasonC at 21 Oct 17:19
EGTK Oxford

Called, but no answer. So I sent them an eMail, made a reservation for 8 people, 1300 LT under my last name (von Croy)
Will call tomorrow again to get a confirmation.
(Normally that’s not a place where you have to reserve)

Thanks. I know it’s probably not necessary but given there are a lot of us flying in we should just check we can get a table for a large group and I also want to make sure they’re going to be open

EGTK Oxford

If one or two other regular members are interested in coming along from the UK let me know by messaging. You would have to get to Oxford.

EGTK Oxford

Any Bavarian speakers mind calling them

Now we get to the difficult part communicating with the locals ;-) Recently we have been invited to a fun wedding in the Straubing area and while I saw for the first time a groom stage diving I also learned more about the local language which is quite different from what is used in other parts of Bavaria.

Last Edited by Sebastian_G at 21 Oct 23:29
www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

I might be able to fly down to Germany. The wx looks OK. I would have to stay overnight, because Shoreham closes too early – even for flying to Oxford with Jason.

What is the current timing?

That’s if there is any room for me

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I called the restaurant @ EDMS airport and they confirmed the reservation, 8 people, Sat 24, 1300 LT, on my name.

More people should not be a problem there!

Is there anything to see in the area, say Friday evening?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message