Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Where to meet up in 2016?

The much bigger question Peter is – why can’t you eat curry?

Assuming we have about 1.000 EuroGA members living in Iceland, Scilly Isles looks like a nice central location. Or even better, the Hebrides! I’m in for a little outing that weekend. Somewhere in France where supposedly you need to inform the immigration, customs or whatever 24 hours in advance and see whether they actually show up?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Assuming we have about 1.000 EuroGA members living in Iceland

We had about 20 sessions from Iceland over the past month

Somewhere in France where supposedly you need to inform the immigration, customs or whatever 24 hours in advance and see whether they actually show up?

For that you could pick any number of provincial airports there, even ones with airline traffic…

he much bigger question Peter is – why can’t you eat curry?

Speaking in terms of biology and toxicology, I can digest curry (and just about everything else that is “food”) but I don’t like eating it

The Scilly Islands are actually very pretty… on a good day.

The Kaprun suggestion was a ski-in. There is still good snow up there – webcams

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

aart wrote:

Or even better, the Hebrides

+1 but “do you feel lucky?”

Forecasting > 24 hours up here in April is a mug’s game, but the current predictions are for better WX the following weekend…

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Just bumping this thread…

Anyone up for a meet-up on the weekend of 16/17 April?

Administrator

Unfortunatelly flying in next 4 weekends is already defined for me: 15/16/17 Split (and then ferry to Vis), 23/24 Friedrichshafen and Krakow, 29/30/1 again Split and Vis, 6/7/8 Carcassone …

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Jacko wrote:

aart wrote:
Or even better, the Hebrides
+1 but “do you feel lucky?”

Famous last words, but if you’re serious about visiting the Hebrides, or even the Emerald Isle, this looks too good to be true (for April):

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

The Hebrides are too far away for me, but I’d be all in for Speyer or Idar-Oberstein or Koblenz or so. Come to think of it, I’ll begin planning for Idar-Oberstein anyway. Now if only the weather will behave.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

The forecast for the whole UK for the weekend has dramatically improved

Administrator
Sign in to add your message