Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

6-9 May 2016 EuroGA fly-in to Carcassonne LFMK

TB10. What else?
I won’t be coming from very far away (Marseille) so I’ll probably arrive early saturday morning, stay with you guys for the day and go back before dusk.

myself + maybe one fellow pilot if I manage to talk him into it.

LFNR

Coming from Kemble EGBP, 2 people, AC11.

EGBP Kemble, United Kingdom

ST10, me, perhaps 1 or 2 other Austrian pilots.

Regarding hotel: I stayed at the Hotel du Chateau with my wife in 2011, we were quite satisfied. Rooms rather small (tiny for American standards), but high quality and excellent location next to the entrance in the walled old town.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

@blueline Count me in. I’ve already met with Fabian who’s currently in Ireland and will be back in a couple of weeks. The three of us can meet sometimes after that as suggested previously.

Last Edited by Dominik at 05 Feb 21:57

So far we have

I probably should add the arrival day.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Last night I received a reply to my e-mail to customs. They inform me that the customs opening hours published in the AIP are wrong and will ask for them to be corrected.

Customs opening hours are the same as airport/ATC operations hour as published by NOTAM. Until 25 March these hours are MON-SUN 0700-1800. No PPN/PPR.

LFPT, LFPN

Coming from Cambridge, 2PoB, SR22

Arriving Friday 6th, hotel already booked

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

You guys are booking out all the best places. Places that have a jacuzzi, spa, and complimentary massages have all been booked out in the last 24 hrs.!

So I had to book a B&B….. Carcassonne B&B

KHTO, LHTL

I’ll be coming from EGBE. Probably on the Friday, 2 or 3 POB either in PA28RT or SR22 (if I can find the right one before then )

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

We have 10 aircraft now

I have booked this hotel

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message