Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cannes LFMD

Cuers is great (very cheap fuel), but it’s a bit further west, if you want to go to Cannes Antibes and the like. Although it’s grass parking for visitors.

Further west Montpellier or Nimes are great options.

EGTF, LFTF

I am informed by a local pilot that Tango parking is mandatory for foreign arrivals (i.e. from outside France).

Definitely no requirement to park on Tango on inbound foreign flights.

LFMD - Cannes Mandelieu, EGLL - London Heathrow, France

Montpellier is a pleasure with self-service avgas, plenty of parking space , easy in-out terminal, low fees and friendly staff. And flamingos on the lake beside taxiway T.

NeilC
EGPT, LMML

Can anyone recommend a maintenance facility here at Cannes. I need a minor repair while on a trip. I’ve googled Riviera Plane Maintenance (RPM) any experiences anyone??

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

@greg_mp could help you.

LFOU, France

PM sent. Ta.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

I hope you managed to find somewhere. Riviera change my start motor a couple of years ago. They were very reasonable and really went the extra mile to get me going again.

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

Issue fixed. Landing, handling and parking on Tango for 2 nights was 89 euros. Citrus sr22 1542kg.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Hi all!

I’d like to fly into Canne (LFMD) on Friday and stay for the weekend.

Does anyone know if PPR is necessary for a DA62 flying in VFR?

It seems that you don’t need PPR, but I can’t find anything definitive online. I’ve also tried calling but haven’t had any luck.

Thanks!

EGTR

I don’t think you need PPR/PNR, if you can park near Lima & Golf (grass), if you want to park in Tango, especially in busy summer, you will need to ask or book it

You need PN for customs from UK

Last Edited by Ibra at 24 Aug 16:17
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message