Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Members interested in crossing Atlantic

Hmm, you aren’t accidentally making such a trip next year, in late July, and drop by Oshkosh for instance ?

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Wow, that is one interesting trip. I have a visa and IR. If I can get off during that time I’d be more than happy to come along!

always learning
LO__, Austria

29 year old Glider and Ultralight Pilot, no IFR but real aviation lover, pilot with approx 600 hours logged, and passionate about adventures and trips such as this one! Would love to do such an experience!
Free for that period, could be found ready in munich with breakfast ready for everyone!
Is there still a seat?
With which aircraft will it be done?

Emilio

LILC, Italy

I have the feeling this will be an auction, Emilio opened it publicly by offering breakfast ;) No recent response from Jason though, maybe he is gathering other offers ;)

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Not an auction at all. I have had a lot of people asking if they could come and have been a bit busy with work. Thanks everyone but I think the seats are now full. There will be other occasions however.

EGTK Oxford

If we find no seats Vladimir I propose to attach my glider at the back and be towed all the way…what d’ you say, are you in? :)

LILC, Italy

Seems like this is where it’s going Emilio. Do you have a strong rope and a seat for me as well?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

We’re packed:1 double seat glider ASH 25, a good steel chain, Oxygen, a set of 3 gopro cameras and will fill water ballast wit redbull for the crew!
All that’s needed for such a trip!

Expecting to find some good waves and ridge upwind over iceland, we could release there and continue on our own then :)

LILC, Italy

Looks like Jason needs an A320 ;-)

(I have a valid Visa, Jason, and I know the way!)

turillo1986 wrote:

We’re packed:1 double seat glider ASH 25, a good steel chain, Oxygen, a set of 3 gopro cameras and will fill water ballast wit redbull for the crew!

Don’t forget to pack pressure suits, I don’t think Jason will be loitering below FL350 much. You might want to consider some reinforcements so his steed won’t pull wings off your glider. But imagine a final glide from FL410.

Sign in to add your message