Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain October/November 2016 (Burgos LEBG)

I am thinking ahead

Is anyone interested in a meet-up?

Looking through e.g. this great thread, and having myself been to

(which are all great destinations) I am thinking about Bilbao or Santander, or maybe other places. Needs to have customs/immigration and OK in one leg from the UK, so Jerez is a bit far Malaga is marginal but probably a very busy and noisy place – I’ve been there briefly by road.

@Emir is doing Valladolid soon so he might give us a report

EDIT here is the Telegram group join link for this fly-in

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’ll do a report when I get final bill for landing and parking and compare it to promised one.

Last Edited by Emir at 23 Aug 06:51
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Bumping this thread…

Administrator

I am going to Portimao to visit relatives this autumn from Belgium, so a stop in northern spain would work for us! Satander, as I have not been there, would be nice if the dates work.

Last Edited by at 24 Sep 19:43

BTW I don’t want to exclude the earlier list where I have been to – if we can get a reasonable group together. For example Zaragoza is really scenic

The deep blue sky makes it one of my most memorable trips. Cold but very nice.

Valencia is another one in the “nearby” Spain

Santander however is very easy for the N Europeans, with about 3.5 – 4 hrs from the UK.

Administrator

I’d be interested in this. Most weekends could used, but not (for me) 15-16 October or 12-13 November

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

I’m in too, although with some limitations. Can’t do 3-8 oct, 16-23 oct, 25-30 nov.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

OK, speaking of weekends (always better for a meet-up since most can’t do weekdays) that leaves

29/30 Oct
5/6 Nov
19/20 Nov

Administrator

I’d like to go. Regret I couldn’t go to Brac, but paperwork is now finished and I’m flying.

LPFR, Poland

Love to, still haven’t been out of Belgium for a real trip…Spain might be quite a long reach…

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium
87 Posts
Sign in to add your message