Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in - Mazurian Lakeland (Poland) 8-11 June 2017

Hi All, attached is a preliminary proposal for fly-in in Poland, Mazurian Lakeland. It’s still some time, but we are proposing kind of more organized fly-in, with on-airfield accomodation, integration, flying competition, etc., which require some more in-advance preparation. Therefore, will appreciate if you could review a short presentation, and let us know if you would be interested. This give us a view and help in preparation. All the best, Tomasz!!

See post 15 for details.

EPBC

Looks attractive only ten hours by Super Cub from Andrewsfield.

Better bring the Garmin 196 along as the US Army markings might cause a sense of humour failure if I drift a bit north into Kaliningrad.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Very nice as this is within reach from my base.
I will come if I’m free on the date you set.

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

4.5 hours for me. Maybe depending on exact dates.

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 06 Nov 21:02
Tököl LHTL

Kikity is a nice location. We have been there some years agon. Could be a nice Fly-In.

EDDS , Germany

This looks interesting! If it happens and timing and WX etc work – yep!

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Interesting.

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Thank you to all of you for your feedback. We received so much good stuff from our German, Slovenian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Czech and French fellows that we are sure we are going to organise our event. I assume that we will update the proposal in January, and will propose two dates, at least two weeks room, to assure weather is good. And exact schedule. We are proposing also IFR arrival, but that will be VFR event, with a lot of laught, stories, emotikon, and competition too. (I have to calm down my friends who are the best in precision flying, saying to them that most of us will not be heros in the air, but just simple pilots). Thank you!!! Staing in touch.

EPBC

Thread title updated based on this

How far it is depends from where you are departing! Excellent idea Thomas.

From here I am in 3 hours in Poland and need 5 to arrive other side of Poland.( From S Finland /150 knots). Hope to join.

Matti
EFHV

I am interested, it looks nice.

Jean
EBST, Belgium
80 Posts
Sign in to add your message