Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in - Mazurian Lakeland (Poland) 8-11 June 2017

I am still planning to fly there, but am concerned at the lack of updates/new info. I just hope the project hasn’t silently died? Any updates? List of registered participants? And no, I am one of those who, like Peter stated, do not use the so-called social media.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Dear Jan, the project is absolutely alive. We are preparing the complete update, with fuel stops, fuel prices, hints for apprach and landing in Kikity, etc. Will be distributed in 2-3 weeks. But now a quick working update:

- we got 10 confirmed planes, 20 people, and 6 rooms on strip sold (out of 11)
- we got additional 60 people interested on social media, and got a conservative approach that 3-5% may come
- there is a declaration from Bayern Club, of 10 people and five planes – waiting for confirmation
- probably guys from Kraków Club will come with couple of planes (only for competition or Saturday)
- 4 planes declaration from Greece – to be confirmed
- 2 planes declaration from Slovenia – to be confirmed
- 2 planes declaration from Czech – to be confirmed

This is how it looks as of today.

Best, Tomasz

EPBC

Hello travelers, once you are in Kikity visit Swieta Lipka church for its baroqe organs from the beginning of 18th century for a short concert. We were lucky to go upstairs and also obserce how the organs play. Worth visitting.
Aleksander

"Speed is cash in hand but height is ...
EPBC - POLAND WARSAW

Thanks for the tip, Aleksander, I will not forget!

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Last Edited by Thomas73 at 24 Apr 18:39
EPBC

For those coming up from the South and not afraid of grass, EPKP has avgas, currently at 2.27 EUR/l, VAT included. If you need any assistance let me know.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Thank you TMO! If you don’y mind, will try to update it with my clumsy fingers and give more indications: red – controlled, blue – un-controlled asphalt, green – un-conrolled grass.

EPBC

I assume that all the indicated airfields and prices are for Avgas, correct?

And what about EPGR? The Kikity web site lists that as an option, and eddh.de indicates that it is great but one needs to phone in advance to ensure someone is available to deliver the fuel and no English or German is spoken.

I was in Ketrzyn EPKE in 2015 and it had Avgas then, but on the diapiloa.pl web site the X under Avgas disappeared a short while ago. Do you know the situation there? I submitted an inquiry about that on the Kikity web site at the beginning of the week but haven’t received a reply yet.

Vince

Last Edited by chflyer at 12 May 15:58
LSZK, Switzerland

Also, is it possible to camp on-site if the hotel is sold out?

LSZK, Switzerland

Correct, it’s avgas. The airfields I indicated on map are temporarly only ones with avgas for commercial sale. Our genius regulator issued new law on custom tax which caused almost all small airports to suspend selling avgas until complex papework is done (eg. Ketrzyn EPKE or Gryźliny EPGR). Camp site is huge and for free. Myself will be in camper to give our guests as many rooms as possible. Sould you have any questions please let me know at [email protected] . Best, Tomasz

EPBC
Sign in to add your message