Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA 13-14 May 2017 Fly-In Roskilde EKRK / Copenhagen

Hi there!

90% that we’ll join. Interested in Christiania tour and dinner in Noma ;)

Should i read all 13 pages or there’s some sort of summary/brief for this fly-in?

EVCA

It seems like NOMA will not be available for lunch or dinner after February 2017… They are closing and there is no information about when or where they will reopen.

LFPT, LFPN

Noma will re-open at the end of the year, november-december-ish.

ESMK, Sweden

For those who want gourmet food the only danish restaurant with 3 michelin stars is open:
http://www.geranium.dk/en/

EKRK, Denmark

Hi,

just checking in on this thread. My plane lives at EKRK, and I can confirm that it’s a nice airport for a May rendezvous. Weather is often better in May than later in the summer, albeit not so warm, and the days are already quite long. I do find the transport (bus) from the airport to the city of Roskilde annoying, so I’d recommend you to consider sharing a rented car.

Unfortunately I’m fairly busy around the 13-14 of May, but I’ll try to chime in with answers and suggestions.

Mike

EKRK

Here is a sheet kindly produced by one of the fly-in participants.

Here are some notes on instrument flight in Denmark, for those arriving IFR, with permission from the author.

There is a mailing going out to all those who have logged in within the past 12 months. It is just the same reminder as last time, but many fly-in participants don’t check the forum regularly It will be mailed out over a couple of days, to help avoid spam filters.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi there,

If weather will allow (VFR), I will definitely join on Saturday morning, it is just 2 hours from
my base (ESSU). Maybe I will bring some other club bodies with

ES?? - Sweden

Thunderstorm18 wrote:

Maybe I will bring some other club bodies with

buddies, I hope !

EGTR

Sorry you’re right “buddies” I’ve noticed after I posted :-(

ES?? - Sweden

OK, I’m almost certainly coming – and will have a spare seat from Biggin Hill EGKB.

EGEO
Sign in to add your message