Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA 13-14 May 2017 Fly-In Roskilde EKRK / Copenhagen

Michael_J wrote:

Tables booked for May 13th at 6:30pm (18:30) at “A Hereford Beefstouw” at Tivoli for 33 pax:

Great!

(Btw, did you get my PM today about a second person?)

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I’m planning to join the party as well.

Do we have a tally on the number of aircrafts arriving?

EGTR

It is of the order of 15. That’s very good!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I just want to contribute some information about vfr flying in denmark for beginners.
Its from the air force, but also helpful for civilian flying:

http://www.flv.dk/milais/FlyingInDenmark/Flying%20in%20Denmark.pdf

EDQ, Germany

PetitCessnaVoyageur wrote:

Have planned to come, two persons
From LFMA, so this is under all weather reserves…

I am so sorry, but I am to cancel the trip to Roskilde due to organisation obstacle.
I am sad about that, and hopes I don’t disturb too much the work of the organizers for Saturday’s evening.

Today reserved the hotel
I hope the weather will be on our side !

ES?? - Sweden

PetitCessnaVoyageur wrote:

I am so sorry, but I am to cancel the trip to Roskilde due to organisation obstacle.
I am sad about that, and hopes I don’t disturb too much the work of the organizers for Saturday’s evening.

Sorry to hear that. But no problem at all. Hope to see you at another Fly-in.

EKRK, Denmark

I’ll talk to Roskilde Airport tomorrow about parking arrangements, but I would not think that 15 planes will require them to make use of any taxiways.

I should mention that there is AVGAS available at around 20 DKK per litre and A1 at around 10DKK. It is either from BP with a BP card or a local supplier with credit card. Note that the two parallel taxi ways to and from DELTA and ALPHA are not that well marked. DELTA closest to the tower is used towards fuel and ALPHA away from it. It will be easy for the brits, as you just need to keep left.

I assume the majority will be arriving Saturday around noon? Let me know if that is not the case, before the local club arrange anything too elaborate

EGTR

http://www.rke.dk/en/pilot-info/fuel-prices/

Last Edited by Michael_J at 28 Apr 10:40
EKRK, Denmark

19.32 DKR is 2.60€. Wow.

For those coming from the west or the south, I recommend a short stop at Rendsburg (EDXR). English spoken, but no customs/immigration. At 1.75€ per litre, it’s the cheapest Avgas in Germany. I get most of my fuel for the Cirrus there.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Apr 12:11
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message