Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA 13-14 May 2017 Fly-In Roskilde EKRK / Copenhagen

From today (or fairly recently) Denmark’s AIP is available as an always updated single pdf document. An official mini-AIP (VFG = VFR Flight Guide) is an extract of the AIP but with supplements for all the small public airfields, and I recommend the VFG as it has a more handy format than the full AIP. The VFG is 500+ A5 pages and the file is 48Mb.
Go to aim.naviair.dk/en/
expand the “VFR Flight Guide Denmark” button
click “VFG”
and the document starts downloading. It is text searchable, but not properly indexed.

Last Edited by huv at 28 Apr 16:45
huv
EKRK, Denmark

Ok, it gets a little better than that.

The app AVIOapp stores VFG Denmark in a hierarchy (indexed), and includes 1.500k ICAO chart Denmark and 1:250k Copenhagen Area sectional in addition to the VFG (maps are not georeferencable). It seems to work very well on iOS, but although the app runs on Android also, I am having trouble making it work so far.

By the way, the Danish VFG VACs (visual approach charts) are automatically imported into SkyDemon, and as they are graphically overlays on the base map, they are georeferencable in this setting.

Last Edited by huv at 28 Apr 16:46
huv
EKRK, Denmark

boscomantico wrote:

At 1.75€ per litre, it’s the cheapest Avgas in Germany

Amazing. That is the same price as Helogland.

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

I have to forfeit Roskilde. My plane will be in the shop for a starter adapter overhaul or replacement.

I am very sorry about that especially because I was a strong proponent of Roskilde. Now I am thinking about Helsinki/Malmi instead.

Enjoy Roskilde and Copenhagen. It is an absolutely wonderful place – one of the best GA airports in Europe.

LFPT, LFPN

Dear Pilots. T minus 5 days until Fly in. So far only 4 persons have sent me orders for the restaurant

As we will be about 30 persons (probably) coming in at the same time the chef would like to know in advance what you would to eat.
The menu is here: http://beefstouw.com/copenhagen-tivoli/menu-card/main-courses

Please send me a PM with your orders.

EKRK, Denmark

OMG a whole menu of nothing but dead animals :) Oh no I see there is a salad bar and a nice asparagus dish, whew!

We’re all set with the airport over the weekend. They had not made a note of the even(?`) but are utterly relaxed about 15 planes descending on them, as long as you’re not all showing up in your Gulfstreams.

I’m going to be “around” the airport at least around mid-day and can assist on getting to Copenhagen (a lift to the station, or if you time it with my return trip, even into town). I can’t promise I’m going to sit idle, so I might be in the hangar area :-)

Let’s set up a Whatsapp group. If you PM me your phone number, I can add you to the group

Michael

EGTR

mmgreve wrote:

Let’s set up a Whatsapp group. If you PM me your phone number, I can add you to the group

Peter already created a Telegram group.

[ Telegram group joining link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEBm6phCee5iBoKLJA – Peter ]

EKRK, Denmark

Michael_J wrote:

So far only 4 persons have sent me orders for the restaurant

I suppose the reason is the lack of alternatives to meat. It would be great, the restaurant would offer some vegetarian food as well.

Berlin, Germany

Look under Extras. Nice salads. I will have a salad as the main course.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message