Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Black Forest Airport EDTL - Europapark

Contemplating a trip to europapark and Lahr airport EDTL is ideally situated. They seem to have some financial issues at the moment and offer only minimum service. I'd like some help making sense of the following notam entry:

C1203/13 - AD PPR FOR ALL ACFT. PPR REQ TIL 1200 ON PREVIOUS DAY, ONLY MON-FRI, TEL +49(0)7821 994 201 OR VIA EMAIL PPR.AT.BLACKFOREST-AIRPORT.COM. 28 MAR 12:03 2013 UNTIL 30 APR 23:00 2013 ESTIMATED. CREATED: 28 MAR 12:04 2013

It is ambiguous to me. Is it:

1. Airport is PPR monday-friday and closed on week-ends or
  2. Airport is PPR monday-friday and open to all on week-ends

Any help and general feedback on going GA to Europapark appreciated.

It seems clear to me:

• PPR for all a/c
  • said PPR request has to me made by 12:00 the day before the flight at the latest
  • PPR request has to be made Mon-Fri only via the tel no provided or email (I assume Mon-Fri are their office hours)
  • they estimate these requirements to remain in force from March 28 - April 30 2013

I have no idea what this Europapark is, sorry.

So it's probably requests to be made mon-fri but flying on saturday is possible

I have no idea what this Europapark is, sorry.

It is like disney land but without Mickey Mouse.

So it's probably requests to be made mon-fri but flying on saturday is possible

That would be my interpretation also, although it isn't 100% clear. They'll tell you when you call.

It is like disney land but without Mickey Mouse.

So what do they have? Barroso? Ashton? Goudou? Can you throw rotten tomatoes at them ?

Lahr is a great airport, former HQ of the Canadian NATO forces. Why don't you just call and ask? Easier than pondering about NOTAMs and starting a discussion...

5 Posts
Sign in to add your message