Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Super location; we had a brilliant fly-in there in September 2014.

But, are they still forcing SEPs to park on the Grade 200 sandpaper sand dune? That was awful… sand everywhere, including the landing gear. I would never go there again.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Oh come on don’t be a party pooper. If I I’m willing to park my cirrus there???? Been there twice recently….it’s fine. Mini fly in? Jackie and I really fancy it. May fly to EGJB in the thurs eve then onto Calvi on the Friday.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

I am now planning Losinj on Thursday 24/8, stay maybe 2 nights and then check out Bolzano (1 or 2 nights) on the way back. The idea is that Losinj-Bolzano is a short flight so I can make sure it is CAVOK before departing.

Administrator

I might be in Bolzano on 27 evening, let you know when i have confirmation.
Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Anyone near the German East-Frisian islands this weekend? I’m planning two day trips, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. On Sunday, I will probably spend the day with friends, but on Saturday I’m basically free, so if anyone is on any of the islands, would be happy to meet up for a fish roll or coffee. Also considering a quick flight to either Helgoland (for fun) or Leer-Papenburg (for fuel). (@MedEwok: You have moved to Hannover already, if I remember correctly?)

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

The wx looks OK to fly today, at least. Track link. Should have some tailwind.

Administrator

Administrator

Remember the 2014 fly-in?

This time, a lot faster at 4:40.

Administrator

@Patrick

I`ll will be on the East-Frisian islands most probably on sunday, but don`t want to disturb your meeting. So next time.

Last Edited by Tigerflyer at 24 Aug 15:55
EDWF, Germany

The new engine made it this far…

The airport was busy, for a weekday. Lots of Austrians coming for lunch.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message