Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

I am still planning to fly to Merida (Bajones LEBZ), Sunday 3rd Dec, returning Tuesday morning. As posted before:

It doesn’t appear to be PNR/PPR.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I am cancelling my Spanish trip tomorrow, due to local icing conditions on departure and not even having the option to fly low until clear of them. Need the TKS!

Hopefully see some of you at Strasbourg.

Administrator

Wx looks good for a trip to LFAT on Tuesday. Anyone interested in a lunch meet up?

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

I am coming along. Need to watch out for fog…

Administrator

The usual pics

Suprisingly for a weekday the place was dead… a lot of shops were closed.

Permanent police presence at the airport nowadays, presumably as a “show of presence” since the President has a house there. I wonder if this means the 2hr PNR to the police is still relevant… most people have never done it anyway

A great value outing as always

Administrator

Anyone has plans for this weekend? Somewhere in northern Spain maybe?

I might be at Courchevel next week (Skivo 2 / Le Praz / 1300m area) so could do a quick lunch at some point.

Administrator

Tomorrow we will go to LFRQ (Quimper) and stay there until the 6th of january. So if someone is dropping in, just give me a note. Maybe – if the weather permits – we will do some flying in the aera, Nantes is one destination.

EDDS , Germany

We are looking at destinations for a xmas flying trip, so LFRQ may be on the cards.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

@Rob2701 Would be great to meet you there. Just send me a PM as soon as you will know, when you will arrive. Maybe Xmas dinner together on the 24th?

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message