Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

I’m interested in Lille Saturday if WX looks ok.

Norman
United Kingdom

Wx does now look ok

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I would join at Lille this Saturday. Did it first Sunday of June. Handling (and booking thereof) mandatory, total budget was about 70,- EUR for sub-2t. Handling was confirmed within approx 40min of emailing [email protected]. The website says open 7 am to 9 pm, but on that they said I had to leave by 17:30LT because no GA handling after that.

See https://www.lille.aeroport.fr/flight-and-airline-info/business-aviation/

Last Edited by lionel at 28 Jun 22:26
ELLX

I am doing Caernarfon on Saturday. Two of us. Might have to bring my own food

Someone else was going to do Lille but dropped out.

Administrator

Looking at Ostende Tuesday/Wednesday 3/4 July.

Norman
United Kingdom

I am expecting to be on Losinj LDLO 16th July and for a few days.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

I am expecting to be on Losinj LDLO 16th July and for a few days.

I’m flying there on 5th but I’ll probably drop by when you’re there for a lunch

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Afternoon all, I’m a UK based FI about to (hopefully) complete my SEP IR (already have IRR). I’m keen to do a European IFR trip this summer ideally UK to Switzerland (Stans or other) using the IR “properly”. I’d love to share this flight with anyone else who may have an interest in this trip, particularly those with some IFR experience (procedural rather than necessarily IMC). I have access to an Archer or a Warrior that I can use (subsidised club hire prices – around £150/hr) or happy to cost share in your aircraft if you have something suitable. If you wanted to combine with your biennial hour we could log that too. Fairly flexible on times/dates but I’d want around 2 nights in Switzerland. Also if anyone has any other IFR flights planned then I’d love to come along and share costs. I live half the time in Mallorca so can get to other Euro destinations relatively easily and do a one way flight. Look forward to hearing from you. Ian

Denham tomorrow afternoon/evening anybody?

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Is there any interest in a meet-up somewhere in “central” Europe in August?

Last year we did Dresden which had a good turnout. Prague is always popular too.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message