Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

I put some pics here. Alderney turns out to be a great location for a meet-up even in the winter. OK, you don’t get Le Touquet food… but you get a whole lot better scenery. I don’t know how many more aircraft they would have hard parking for. Maybe 3 at most.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We are spending the weekend at LFRN. It would be nice to meet some of you guys there.

EDDS , Germany

After an other stormy flight with a nice opportunity to practice a crosswind landing with some challenging gustwe arrived in LFRQ Quimper. We will stay here for a while. So feel free to ask for a lift, and a spontaneous meet-up, whenpassing by.

EDDS , Germany

It is unfortunately really difficult to organise a meet-up during the few months of the winter. You get just a tiny number of diehards It is like the “fly to ski” thing; zero take-up…

I am interested in doing something next week, and 8th Jan I have the Annual starting.

Administrator

@Peter So let us know, if you are comming around these days.

EDDS , Germany

I will be looking for a day trip / meetup somewhere, before 7th Jan when I have the Annual starting.

Administrator

Wednesday onwards looks possible, icing level looks to be low, but maybe little cloud.

Norman
United Kingdom

We’re going for lunch at Bute today, and anyone in the vicinity is welcome to join us. Nice flat grass strip. Density altitude about -2,500 ft today

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Planning on Le Touquet this Saturday 5th.

Norman
United Kingdom

Me too.

Hopefully more people can make this one, since it is a weekend.

Wx looks very good

Administrator
Sign in to add your message