Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

I can probably scrape an aeroplane out on Saturday but Sunday is taken up with some serious lunching at a golf club.

EGLM & EGTN

I’ll be in Le Touquet tomorrow late morning / lunchtime

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Norwich was an excellent trip. Saxonair is a very slick operation; cost £40 in total (a discount of about £20 compared to a weekday).

I was going to fly all the way out to sea, 4300ft all the way, but got a transit through Southend’s airspace which together with D138 being inactive on a weekend shortened it quite a bit. They seem to have a new radar and can see you a lot further out than before. The transit was at 3300ft.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Did you get an IFR arrival procedure offered with that?

I recognise Tibbenham 3 runways (home of vintage gliders and pilots vintage )

Last Edited by Ibra at 01 Dec 23:26
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I may pop down to LFAT tomorrow. A brief gap in the wx…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
LFLX. We stay here overnight. If someone is around, let us know.
EDDS , Germany

Arrived at LFRQ today. We will stay there for a while. So if someone is planing a trip to the place, let us know.

EDDS , Germany

eddsPeter wrote:

Arrived at LFRQ today. We will stay there for a while. So if someone is planing a trip to the place, let us know

Glad you made it by air again this year, we are going to Brittany tomorrow (and again in a Nissan’s 5 seater )

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

@lbra So have a save drive to the region. Where are you going to exactly. We live not far away from Quimper.

EDDS , Germany

Hi there,

my name is Massimiliano, from Italy, and I’m new in this forum. Well, really I’m a fresh pilot too since I bought a Piper PA28R-200 Arrow II and so I decided to go for the PPL after some years spent on ULAC. My next trip will be to Greece, hopefully next spring, so I found really helpfull both Peter’s report and Petakas support with his AOPA Hellas webpage.

LIPR, Italy
Sign in to add your message