Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

A few pics, familiar to regulars

@Peter not really. It looks like a dessert. Nearly nobody is on the central square. Are the restaurants open? Did you use your new tend?

EDDS , Germany

There is enough open. Only Croatian tourists afaict. Heading back shortly.

No, no need for a tent, sadly. Lots of room availability. But I did scout some good wild camping spots

They are well organised with hand washing everywhere. They do worry about the tourism opening up… I came with a message translated into Croatian saying we live in a village, haven’t been to a shop for 2 months, and didn’t arrive on an airline, and they do like that. Something for GA to promote!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It gets better

Your flight plan is subject to flow management and a departure slot was assigned.

The details of the flight plan are as follows:

Aircraft ID: N113AC
Departure aerodrome: LDLO
Destination aerodrome: EGKA
Estimated off block time (EOBT): 2020-05-27 09:00Z
Slot time (CTOT): 0946Z

The slot is due to the following regulation:
- LSZHT27

The following cause was given:
- enroute phase: ATC capacity

In nearly empty skies! Another strike?

Administrator

We have a thread for that ;-)

Isn’t one of the points of a strike that someone will notice? Kind of like a tree falling over in a forest and no one there to hear it – does it still make a sound? Or light in fridge… ;)

Last Edited by tmo at 27 May 09:00
tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Yes I have just updated that thread

Administrator

We will follow Peter this weekend. So if someone else is around at LDLO from Friday to Monday, we may have a spontaneous meet-up there.

EDDS , Germany

Excellent. I recommend the Mare Mare hotel. Normally fully booked – last time I found a room was in 2015. But now no problem.

People there are noticeably nervous about tourists and are being very careful.

Administrator

Yes, we’ll be there as well! We plan to fly Friday and return on Monday.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

@terbang Great, so let’s organize something after our arrivals, somewhen on the weekend.

EDDS , Germany

Now we arrived also at LDLO. Met @terbang directly after landing. His mooney was slowing us down on arrival. ;-)
We had a snack together at the airport restaurant and a beautiful view from our terrace later on.

EDDS , Germany
Sign in to add your message