Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

As the weather forecast is looking good for the next week, we will spend a long weekend at KRK (LDRI) starting from the 26th Max to 29th May. Looking at what @Peter wrote
here it might be a good location to go swimming, hiking and taking bike or boat.

As we have been at Mali Losjin several times, this will be a new island to put on my visited-islands-list. We have booked an accommodation at KRK via AirBnB and it looks like it is not overcrowded at that time. So maybe someone of you,@Emir it would be a short hop for you and would be a pleasure to meet you again, is interested in a spontaneous meet-up there. We would really appreciate it.

Last Edited by eddsPeter at 21 May 10:22
EDDS , Germany

It‘s been a few years, but I remember that the wine village of Vrbnik was nice to visit. The main beach is in Baska, but that‘s quite a drive. Nice mountains around though. Krk I remember is also ok, but nothing too special.

Tomorrow afternoon and evening, I will be in Mali Losinj if anybody happens to be there.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Krk is really great place for hiking and biking. For swimming at this time of the year it depends how cold water you can stand. Currently the sea temperature is 19 to 20 degrees and I was swimming last weekend on Losinj.

Unfortunately my plane will be at service shop from 25th or 26th until 30th for annual.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Krk is really nice. I would go back anytime but right now I can’t squeeze it in. Enjoy

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We arrived at Krk. Weather is nice, food as well. Now we are going swimming. Join us spontaneously if you are around the corner.

EDDS , Germany

Heading to Jersey this Sunday to lift cheap Avgas if anyone is bimbling around?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Change of plans, Guernsey on Sunday 5/6?

Went to Jersey at the end, quick lunch and 270L of fuel using Vegas jar money

I flew near D-Day out & return lot of action with weather and displays, outbound, I could heard US military hercs getting caught in weather then flying ILS on VFR FPL to Cherbourg in Golf and asking for ATC clearances on return they were dropping parachutes on whatever gaps they could find

The weather was bumpy but plenty of good spots, added 50% distance to the planned route though

Last Edited by Ibra at 05 Jun 19:59

I have 2 days this week – Wed/Thurs. Could do Scotland, or France, overnight.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We will be in Quiberon & LaBaule from July 14 to July 17 not to miss another gin blue sky week & week-end !

Last Edited by Ibra at 11 Jul 10:08
Sign in to add your message