Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

I am planning Perpignan LFMP Fri-Sun.

Needs PPR via https://app.mydz.fr which, for a change, seems to function. 24hr/48hr PN but that most of France now, non schengen.

Not been there before.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You are likely to get parked in northern GA parking,

• On arrival, you exit via automatic gate and walk to outside then back to terminal
  • On departure, you get gate code after paying landing fee on PPR website

It’s hassle free airport but it’s easy to get lost when no one around: I once fuelled using the automatic TOTAL pump on the far south-east, the wife went to aeroclub toilette but she could not open the door to get back, she walked 2km to CAT terminal, I taxied for about 3km to north-west GA parking, then walked back to CAT terminal, we manage to meet up again after 40min…

You can depart IFR from the small runway if you are too lazy to taxi all the way to the long runway

Last Edited by Ibra at 10 Nov 10:05
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Changed to LFMT due to 2 days of rain forecast at LFMP.

LFMT has no PN and has avgas (someone coming called them) so the French fuel strike is not an issue anymore there.

Got a CTOT due to another French ATC strike though but only a little one

3 of us coming now.

Administrator

Le Touquet Sat 26th Nov

Administrator

I’ll be there.

Denham, Elstree, United Kingdom

Great trip.

Lille Radar, ILS13, DCT TUKVI, cleared to land as soon as LOC established, bikes into town, great lunch, walkabout, stock up on chocs and wine, great flight back. What a great airport. Why can’t they all be like that?

€30 landing, €12 for a bike.

Just perfect

Started to rain just as I landed back. Welcome home

Administrator

Someone’s parked their fancy 210 in front of my 172 in that photo!

Nice to see a couple of new (to me faces), as well as Peter, in the EU this time :-)

Denham, Elstree, United Kingdom

in the EU this time

I had to google on that one

Andorra’s situation internationally is quite unique. Our country isn’t part of the European Union or the Schengen area, but we do have free movement agreements with our neighbouring countries. That’s why it couldn’t be easier to enter the Principality.

Administrator

I will be flying around Switzerland & France border whole next week if anyone fancy a fly-in meet-up in one of the spots: Annecy, Lausanne, Sion, Annemasse…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Anyone for lunch at LFAT Sunday 19th Feb?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message