Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Sunday looks worse wx than Saturday. How about the Scilly Isles? Like olde England in the 1960s They are shut Sunday.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m thinking about one of:
EDNY and Zeppelin museum in town
LFLC and Puy-de-Dôme (arrive before 12:00LT, rent a car)

ELLX

Any interest in La Rochelle LFBH during the week commencing 30th Oct e.g. Mon/Tues/Wed?

Administrator

I ended up in Dinard today… Was actually en-route to Vannes, but the fog would not clear and Rennes had a RVR of 200 m so I diverted to Dinard before my fuel situation got out of hand.

Saw this chap at LFPT today. Rare sight here a 2-reg.

LFPT, LFPN

Any interest in La Rochelle LFBH during the week commencing 30th Oct e.g. Mon/Tues/Wed?

I’ll be off work from Wednesday on and was thinking of setting the course southbound to Toulouse and on. I could stop at La Rochelle for lunch on Wednesday if weather is good.

LFPT, LFPN

I ended up in Genoa for the weekend.

Avgas rather cheap…1.94€. Less than in most places in Germany…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Avgas rather cheap…1.94€. Less than in most places in Germany…

Amazing, for Italy.

What about airport fees? Please make an entry in the PPL/IR Airport Directory!

LFPT, LFPN

I have no access to that. Nobody from PPL/IR has offered me a free memebership yet.

I leave all my notes on eddh.de as well as fliegen-in-italien.de. Sorry, both in German. Anyway, I can post it here as well.

Fees will be a little bit steep. 120€-ish. Anyway: so far, very friendly ATC and very friendly ground handling. A bit of delay getting the fueller to come, but it wasn’t too bad (20 mins).

Re fuel: all Air BP stations in Italy have in the last couple of years become quite competitive in price. Places like Firenze, Perugia, etc. are the same.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Oct 16:47
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I have taken the last half of the week off. Avignon is spectacular and I don’t think we have ever organised anything there.

I know that @alboule and @petitcessnavoyageur are close by, and I believe that @wleferrand is too. With his Col3 @michael should be as close as I am, and he may even have some business to do down there.

What say you?

LFPT, LFPN

I would be up for Avignon.

Wx looks OK Tues-Thurs next week.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message