Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meetup at LDSB (Brac) June 2017

I have just booked a Hotel at Bol on Brač for Friday to Sunday. We will fly in at LDSB on Friday around 1pm. Is anybody interested to meet there. The weather seems to be realy nice for a trip to an island in the southeast on the weekend.

EDDS , Germany

I am very envious – hope you have a great time

We had a good meet-up there in September 2016.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@eddsPeter what date???

We are departing on a 2 week tour of that area 16th June. Probably Carcassonne for a couple of nights first stop then a couple of night at each of the following….Piran, Mali Losinj, Brac, Split, Olbia Sardina and Calvi Corsica. So a meet up is probable depending on dates etc.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

@Rob2701 It will be this weekend. We depart tomorrow, 2nd June. But it looks like a great trip you are planing for.

@Peter Thank you. We have been on Hvar once, years ago. Now I’m really curios about Brač. Do you have a diner recommendation in Bol? As you have been there in September last year, it might still exist.

EDDS , Germany

There are quite a few places in Bol to eat, even though it is a small place. I have stayed in Hotel Kasteli a few times and there is a good restaurant or two right next to it.

Supetar has many more.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message