Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for LHDK infos

Hello,
i am looking for infos for LHDK
i did send email but no response
anybody know if they have AVGAS availible? any other infos also helpful or any alternatives

thanks

fly2000

You’ve got mail….

ESSP, Sweden

Peter_Paul wrote:

i am looking for infos for LHDK

See here.

i did send email but no response

Which address did you use?

anybody know if they have AVGAS availible?

There is AVGAS, but PROB99 not for official resale.

any other infos also helpful or any alternatives

See my recent post about airfields around Budapest. I would say that unless you have specific business with someone based at LHDK, LHBS Budaörs is the best grass VFR airport for a visit to the capital.

If you stick with LHDK and can’t get hold of anybody, let me know and I’ll find some contact though my club.

And since I left out the details of LHDK from the previous post, see it here:

LHDK Dunakeszi
- 800×500 m grass runway
- SR – SS
- VFR
- A/G HU/EN
- customs and immigration O/R
- PPR required
- no AVGAS for sale
- nearest railway station 2 km walk, then 20 minute train ride (line S70, every 30 min) to Nyugati pályaudvar M in city centre (no car rental or taxi facilities)

Last Edited by JnsV at 13 Aug 16:43
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

thanks great infos
i used this email [email protected]
i need to park for 4 days and on departure day i need to fly back to germany without any stops for fuel etc.
what i will do i will refuel un the way in at Gyor, that will give me ok range for way back.
i will have local pick up so if remote this is no problem. Just needs to be close to Hungaroring that is why i picked it
all the other flields are in the wrong end of town for me

but thanks for all the help

fly2000

Peter_Paul wrote:

i used this email [email protected]

This should be the correct one, but as often written here, phone calls are much more reliable in case of these small places than e-mail.

i will have local pick up so if remote this is no problem. Just needs to be close to Hungaroring that is why i picked it
all the other flields are in the wrong end of town for me

It’s indeed very close to Hungaroring by car. There is however another airport close to the track:

LHGD Gödöllő
- 1300×60 m grass runway
- SR – SS
- VFR
- A/G HU/EN
- customs and immigration O/R
- PPR required
- 3 km walk to nearest suburban train (HÉV) station, train takes 45 min to nearest metro station, then another 25 min to city centre (no car rental or taxi facilities)

They may even have AVGAS for sale.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Hello again

maybe some help needed from some of our Hungarian readers

i tried both airfields to contact via email and tel and had no response LHGD and LHDK

what shall i do any suggestions alternative contact numbers or just Land?

i have now no need for Avgas so this is also easier

want to go on thursday this week

fly2000

@Peter_Paul
I’ll try to contact them today and let you know about the results. If you could PM me your registration and aircraft type, it would be useful.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message