Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Paris GA airports

Unless I’m getting picked up, I only use Uber / Taxify / etc from these airfield. From toussus, I usually call it when the fuel truck arrives, and am in actual town in 45-50 min or so after that (drive is circa 35min)

Peter wrote:

I would recommend some transport research as it took us 2-3hrs

That’s unlucky. The train station is 15’ by taxi from the airport, and from them you have RER (commuter trains) regularly to Gare Saint Lazare or Gare du Nord.

EGTF, LFTF

I would recommend LFPT over LFPN mainly for ease of procedures. The approach into LFPN runway 25 is indeed more scenic and more challenging.
You can watch it at the end of this video :

As I said above, I would be glad to pick you up at LFPT.
You can reach me via PM.

LFOU, France

What are the costs at Orly or Charles de Gaulle and is there avgas?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’ m surprised you ask :)
As of hard facts :
According to a Jetfly captain I talked to, they can’t fly to CDG which forbids singles. Mustangs fly there, to connect to airlines.

Le Bourget is an option for a DA42.

LFOU, France

Jujupilote wrote:

As I said above, I would be glad to pick you up at LFPT.
You can reach me via PM.

Thanks for this generous offer. I’ll let you know when I’m arriving as soon as dates are confirmed.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Peter wrote:

What are the costs at Orly or Charles de Gaulle and is there avgas?

There’s price list for 2019 somewhere on their web (you can google for it) and IIRC it starts with €300 for landing (without noise fee) and then continues…

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Jujupilote wrote:

According to a Jetfly captain I talked to, they can’t fly to CDG which forbids singles

The only limitations (see Orly/CDG AIPs or legifrance, NOR: EQUA9401890A) relates to the split of non-scheduled flights (private or commercial) between Orly/CDG/Bourget, yes some exceptions can be made for non-scheduled flights (private or commercial), but the rest should go to Le Bourget

The questions: can you do scheduled commercial flights to CDG in SEPs? will Le Bouget be happy for you to fly to CDG?

Last Edited by Ibra at 01 Mar 12:36
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

For Le Bourget above the landing fee you have handling security and parking.
The cheapeast you can get for anything below 4 ton is:
Handling: 200€
Security: 90€
Parking: 120€ per 12 hours (2 hours free)
Everything is without VAT…

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

It looks like the €800 Le Bourget report was based on a few days’ parking.

It’s a pity it has been lost to GA. I flew out of there in my then brand new TB20 in 2002, collecting it with an FAA CFII pilot, for a flight to Biggin Hill. It’s another one of many airports lost to the bizjet community with its big money power.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message