Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot Pal

Hi,

I am a professional pilot from Spain who enjoys flying GA on weekends. I have flown several types of GA aircraft logging more than 300h around Europe. My overall experience is 1500TT, mostly on military jets.

I am looking for a passionate pilot as I am to fly around Europe. I can provide aircraft (PA28R) or we can fly your aircraft and share the costs of the trip. I can also provide instruction as a safety pilot (I don’t hold a FI rating although I was an instructor at the Air Force) for those who want to improve their flying skills or navigate IFR in busy airspaces around Europe.

My average trip time would be 4-5days. My trip preferences would be either the UK or Eastern Europe. What would be yours?

Regards,

Speed

Don't get too slow
LECU, Spain

Hi

I am a new pilot and just bought an SR22T. Comes in November. Will be based 50% in LEGE near my vacation home and 50% north of London. I need a safety pilot of sorts for the next year for when I do trips back and forth to London.

Patrick

United Kingdom

By „need“ do you mean it‘s a requirement of the insurance? Do they really require that? For how many hours? If it‘s just 10 or 20 hours, then I would rather do that on one weekend across the UK, and be done with it. Or is it more like 50/100 hours? That would be extreme, for what is still an SEP…

Or is it because you want to have one, in order to benefit from his experience? Hard to find I guess, someone who adjusts to your needs on such longish trips. I wouldn‘t have the time / flexibility for that, sorry.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

Hard to find I guess, someone who adjusts to your needs on such longish trips.

Indeed. I can help out! PM sent!

always learning
LO__, Austria
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message