Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying to Kastelorizo LGKJ

Writeup all done, except the videos which will take a few days

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Exceptional writing as usual. I read it last night but I guess I have to read the rest today ;)

ESME, ESMS

Video Shoreham to Elba

Video Elba to Brac, across Italy.

Administrator

And here is next one – Brac to Sitia, Crete

Administrator

Next absolutely gripping instalment of this epic expedition to the furthest SE corner of “Europe”

Sitia LGST to Karpathos LGKP

Administrator

Karpathos LGKP to Kastelorizo LGKJ. The landing on this little island is pretty spectacular

I am running out of sound tracks

Administrator

This is the last video for this trip.
Kastelorizo LGKJ to Ioanina LGIO (fuel stop) to Brac LDSB.
Spectacular 0400 UTC sunrise departure from Kastelorizo.
A good sound track too

The original file is 20mbps (1.8GB) and you can download it from Vimeo. I have been playing with Vegas v16 which does object tracking so you can anchor e.g. text to something in the scene. I did that in a couple of places; not too well…

Administrator

Funny thing is that I did actually record the sound track for the last video’s two flights. I’ve just found the mp3. Normally I don’t record audio if there are passengers but on this occassion there was nobody.

The problem with incorporating the ATC sound track is that you get a lot of footage which has to be incorporated just because there is talking there, and the video likely shows nothing. Especially if flying between Greek islands when 99% of the time there is nothing to see. So the video would have been much longer.

The report is now finished

http://peter2000.co.uk/aviation/elba-greece/

Administrator
Sign in to add your message