Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Elba LIRJ fly-in 8/9 September 2018

I have just tried it and it works in chrome and firefox. What is the error message? Can anyone else confirm?

So far we have

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Safari cant open page it says
Because it does not recognize internet address starting with tg:even though I copied and pasted the link into the web address without tg: it has https:

KHTO, LHTL

I will be in Croatia on 6th, and routing to LFMD on 9th… so I might well be able to come. SR20 2 POB from UK… I’ll join the telegram group.

I have a Piper Seneca available from Zurich LSZH for the period 7-9th Sep. Anyone in the area or on the route who would like to join to go to the fly-in?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Hi Everyone,

An Italian pilot has kindly offered to deal with the airport to make sure we all get parking, etc. The airport wants:

Reg
Type
MTOW
POB
Pilots name

So could everyone PM me or email it to me at the email address in my profile. I am as always careful with personal info and something sent to me privately won’t get posted anywhere.

And don’t forget to join the telegram group for Elba otherwise you might miss out on some fun Someone is thinking about hiring a bus for us to do a tour around the island, which I know is a good way to see it.

Administrator

Please can everyone planning to arrive let me have the details above. Otherwise you may not get parking. We are looking at 19 aircraft currently.

Please also let me know if anyone would like any EuroGA t-shirts (M L XL XXL) I still have a few left and probably won’t do another run because it’s quite a big investment.

Administrator

Hi Peter I have plans to arrive on the 7th. and depart the 9th. Iforgot to mention that in my email to you with all my confidential information.

Regarding T Shirts Ill take a medium. Whats the price?

KHTO, LHTL

10 quid or 10 euros

Administrator

2 for me, medium.

Last Edited by lmsl1967 at 23 Aug 08:39
LPSR, Portugal

Regarding T Shirts I’ll take a large, thanks.

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy
Sign in to add your message