Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Elba LIRJ fly-in 8/9 September 2018

I am also interested and I found a company. Before contacting them please refer here how many are interested (preferable until tomorrow afternoon) for a morning ride around the island, lets say, a Sunday morning.

Luis

LPSR, Portugal

Could everyone who is interested in coming to Elba please join the telegram group? The join link is in post #1 in this thread. This saves posting everything in two places.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi Peter
I have joined telegram group and look forward to meeting up week Saturday
David

EGCV, United Kingdom

This is what I have so far

Administrator

Just updated the above. 20 planes now are planning to come.

Administrator

Unfortunetly I have to withdraw – plane went into maintenance today and it won‘t be finished in time.

I wish you all blue skies and a nice fly in !

Although it’s too early for any precise forecast, it seems we’ll have good weather The weather in France and Germany seems stable for this weekend and whole next week while Alps, Italy and Croatia will have unstable this weekend followed by more stable weather from Tuesday on especially in the mornings.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Starting Monday morning.

LPSR, Portugal

Windy.com indeed shows good wx for Elba.

I posted this in the telegram group also:

Any ideas about the restaurant for Saturday evening? We might have 30+ people (the spreadsheet shows 38) although on past record it is likely to lower… a great group in any case and one cannot just turn up somewhere and expect food

The best for these fly-ins is a restaurant which can knock tables together as required.

Administrator

I’ll try to come if the plane leaves maintenance in time. I know Elba quite well (both airport and places), happy to share insights.

United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message