Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

UK CAA authorised FE

Hello,

Following some advice I’m posting here for the first time.

I’m living in France and have a CPL issued licence, with SEP on it.
I’m looking for a UK CAA examiner living in south of France that would be happy to sign my licence for a revalidation by experience (I met the condition but DGAC examiner are not allowed in this specific case).

Thanks in advance for your help

Aurel

I am in a similar situation, in France also, except that it is the Norwegian NCAA that issues my license. Also in my case a French examiner is not allowed to make an entry on my license.

So what I do is that I send a copy of the relevant pages in my logbook to the NO CAA, and they mail me a new license along with a bill.

Wouldn’t the UK CAA by any chance offer the same service?

LFPT, LFPN

Whereabouts in France? I have a pal near Toulouse who could do it.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Hello,
I’m living in Toulouse, that would be the perfect match.
Do you have contact details?
Thanks,
Aurélien

Philippe Degeorges at Limoges is CAA authorised, but that might be too far from you.

LFCS (Bordeaux Léognan Saucats)

Hello,
Already got his name. But I need a guy with CAA issued licence (it is mandatory for a revalidation by experience only)….
I found one close from Poitier, but if Chrisparker knows one in Toulouse it’s even better.
Regards,

Last Edited by aurel31 at 11 Mar 14:50

Be interesting to know if there is anyone who can do this – will probably interest other UK-licensed pilots in France.

Last Edited by Bordeaux_Jim at 11 Mar 16:04
LFCS (Bordeaux Léognan Saucats)

My pal is checking CAA CAP 804 because he’s not sure he can still sign under the new EASA rules.

In the meantime he’s happy to be contacted but I’d rather not post his email publicly so PM me for his email.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

Hello,
I try twice to email you in MP.
Let me know if you did not receive it.
Thanks anyway.

Messages are being delivered. There is a current issue with replies to messages – see here

If somebody is not getting the initally sent message, please read the above link. You need to whitelist emails from euroga etc.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message