Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Highlight quote not working on mobile

Since today, highlighted text is not quotable anymore.. used to work nicely. FYI @Peter.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Snoopy wrote:

Since today, highlighted text is not quotable anymore.. used to work nicely. FYI @Peter.

Still works!

EGTR

Hmmm… I pointed @David at this but if it works, maybe it is a client browser issue. Can anyone else reproduce it?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Tests suggest that this is caused by an error in javascript. It may be related to the use of an ad blocker, which blocks javascript. It also incidentally affects some paypal code and maybe paypal has changed something in their chain of sites which now appears in the ad blocking blacklist.

I don’t understand this either… but EuroGA has no adverts so why not just turn off adblocking on euroga.org and see if that fixes it.

Administrator

I use it on my phone… I have no extra features enabled in safari browser.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Is this an issue for anyone else, and is it still not working? If so, what devices is this on?

Administrator

iPhone running newest os.

always learning
LO__, Austria

I have the same on both iPhone and iPad.

Another thing is that it’s possible to upload photos from an iPad and not possible from an iPhone. On iPhone the button bar is gone, even when using the option to request full (desktop) page version.

LPFR, Poland

One thing to check in your prefs, Loco, is that you have the extended user interface enabled

This is what I see on my (android) phone

Administrator

Upload no problem on my phone

always learning
LO__, Austria
29 Posts
Sign in to add your message