Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Site Improvements (merged)

The section “threads I posted to” seems to start with the earliest thread rather than the latest. I’d prefer to be able to either choose latest on top or to have it that way permanently like it is in the other sections.

That’s an oversight. Thanks for reporting it. Threads I Posted To should have a reverse button and should respect the setting from your preferences. I’ll take care of it.

Last Edited by David at 07 Nov 17:59
Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

One issue: The start page shows “most recent posts”, but in my opinion an immediate view of the “most recent threads that have been posted to” would be much more helpful.

What do others think?

Last Edited by blueline at 07 Nov 18:16
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

One issue: The start page shows “most recent posts”, but in my opinion an immediate view of the “most recent threads that have been posted to” would be much more helpful.

What do others think?

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

The new look is very crisp – nice. Hyperlinks open in a new window – hooray! Thanks.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Professional look, I can keep the site open at the office and everyone thinks I’m busy working ;-)

Site work quite well on my iPhone too…

We could offer a hotkey which fills the screen with a load of assembler. Nobody would dare question that.

I believe some games have such a facility

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Nice upgrade.

Quikie bug, I cannot seem to type anything in the forum search box using my Ipad2. When you select the box the keyboard comes up, but nothing typed registers in the box.
Windows is fine.

cheers – E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

David said:

I think the only way to handle this is to give people the option to turn on or off the enhanced editor when using a tablet, so that that’s what we’ll do.
WHEN will you, if I may ask?

[multiple posts cleaned up = Peter]

Last Edited by Peter at 10 Nov 07:54
Last Edited by ANTEK at 10 Nov 04:24
YSCB

Quikie bug, I cannot seem to type anything in the forum search box using my Ipad2. When you select the box the keyboard comes up, but nothing typed registers in the box.
Windows is fine.

This should now be fixed.

the option to turn on or off the enhanced editor when using a tablet

Toolbar now available on iPad (switchable option in Preferences).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks for enabling the editor on mobile devices!

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message