Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Site Improvements (merged)

Works now, thanks!

-- Johannes

EGEO

Enjoying the site - thanks. I have been unsuccessful in posting a new thread though - does this go to moderation before it appears or am I doing something wrong?

There is a minor problem with displaying the pages on an iPad (sorry Peter) - the margins don't quite work correctly

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

When you 'Preview Post' it doesnt convert or display the and :wall: type icons. They only show properly when you actually 'Submit'

A favicon would be a nice addition ...

EGSA, United Kingdom

Robert, there is one, is your browser not picking it up? If so, which browser are you using?

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

There is a minor problem with displaying the pages on an iPad (sorry Peter) - the margins don't quite work correctly

Do you mean that on the left side there was effectively no margin? I've added just a little bit, given that we want to use as much of the screen as possible. Do you think it looks okay now?

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

That has done the trick :)

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Google Chrome

EGSA, United Kingdom

Is there a feature to display the 'first unread' topic, rather than just 'first' and 'last'?

Really liking this site. What I am seeing here, is exactly what has been missing from PPRune for the last few weeks or so.

Sign in to add your message