Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Searching for aircraft parts (Socata master cylinder)

Somebody out there is looking for a TB20 brake master cylinder.

It is fairly quick to find that the relevant part made by JPX and a google reveals the P/N MC0317SC as a likely P/N.

However, a google for

jpx master cylinder MC0317SC

reveals nothing but a list of aviation parts distributors who all list this item!

What I find strange is that a manufacturer called JPX doesn’t come up. These days, for a sizeable company to simply have no google presence is unknown.

I wonder if google blocks hits from certain countries e.g. blocks hits from France. I have repeatedly come across this problem when looking for the OEM for Socata parts.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter, just tried googling from the US, same result. Perhaps JPX is a subsidiary of a larger manufacturer or a brand name ??

It may be this one.

For some reason google won’t find it.

Administrator

I’m not a web developer (and a bit nervous to stick my neck out among the denizens of this forum ), but this looks like a pure Flash site. AFAIK Google cannot find these, unless there’s a HTML site behind it. Now waiting to be shot down by the IT crowd here…..

Indeed it is… it is also the crappiest website I have seen for ages. Also I get 404 Error when going to the aircraft parts bit.

It looks like a homebuilt parts maker whose bits Socata certify under their EASA145+21 paperwork. They probably had a stand at EDNY.

Administrator

If I’m not mistaken, I remember JPX from their engines being used on the Cri-Cri. This seems like the most useful part of their website in terms of understanding the company:

Link

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message