Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Maybe a GA use for the Apple Watch yet...

I suspect it is an attempt to be ultra fashionable, because “complications” is also the very old generic name on 5 digit plus priced mechanical Swiss watches for things like the tourbillon. Complications.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It’s any feature of the watch on top of time keeping, basically (on mechanical watches or on the Apple watch).

Last Edited by denopa at 24 Feb 22:11
EGTF, LFTF

I can’t get it to start on my watch :-(

EGKB Biggin Hill

After some messing around, rebooting, reinstalling etc I got it working (Steve Job’s fault, not denopa’s, I am sure).

Now, I can see Farnborough, Hyeres, Birmingham and Orly, but nothing else.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Thanks Timothy, that answers my question, because if you cannot find how to change the airports then a good proportion of the population can’t either.

Would it be enough if there was some text at the bottom saying “force touch for menu”? Or does it need a button at the bottom saying “change airports”?

EGTF, LFTF

Maybe just a note with the “allow location” in the iPhone app. All it needs is a clue.

Most iWatch users are much less sophisticated than maybe Apple thinks, and the apps are horribly inconsistent.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Hello,

Thanks a lot to all who provided feedback. I’ve fixed some bugs and added the possibility of choosing “nearest” when selecting the airport. Release available on the App Store.

EGTF, LFTF
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message