Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

FLYTAG FLIGHT SUPPORT

Dear,

FLYTAG is a reputable aviation service provider based in Pakistan sub office in UAE & Afghanistan is comprised of a culturally diverse and multilingual team of professionals from every field of aviation.

FLYTAG s privileged to offer its wide range of flight support services globally for scheduled and non-scheduled airline, VIP Charter, Cargo Freighters, Air Ambulance and Passenger Flights.

FLYTAG excels in offering complete aviation services and trip support to Scheduled Airline, Non-scheduled, General Aviation, Private Owner, Cargo & Corporate Operators in Middle east, Europe , UK and Asia. We provide complete aviation solution which makes available the best conciliation between the cost, efficiency and reliability.

We offer dependability that you can count on, with a fully staffed operations department 24/7 for your urgent and short notice operational needs.

WORLDWIDE FLIGHT SUPPORT SERVICES

Our comprehensive worldwide flight support services can be provided to any destination, providing the utmost peace of mind for our clients. These consist of:

• Landing Permits. • Overfly Permits. • Block / Seasonal Permits • Navigation Charges. • ATC Filing and Slot Management. • Flight Planning including Weather and NOTAM. • 24 Hours Flight Watch. • Ground Handling Arrangement. • Flight Follow Up • Fuel (World Wide). • Flight Catering. • HOTAC. • Ground Transportation. • Cargo Ground Handling & Support. • Weather & NOTAM Briefings • The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs. CONTACT US

FLIGHT SUPPORT TEAM (24/7): Telephone : +92 300 846 1756/+92 300 824 7234 Facsimile : +92-21-34680110 Flight Operations : [email protected] , [email protected] Fuel Department : [email protected] Info Department : [email protected] SITA : KHIFTXH AFTN : KANPAOKF

Address : Suit No. 01, DRR Building Cargo Complex, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan.

FOLLOW US ON:

![](http:/

Even though the above is a clear advert, I left it in place in case anybody here wants to fly to Afghanistan!

I understand the scenery is stunning.

However that might be because you have to fly either below 200ft or above 20000ft

But seriously, can you really fly GA to Afghanistan?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I read about somebody with a DA40 that landed in Afghanistan last year on some US airfield.

I'm sure the TB20 can do it, too

3 Posts
Sign in to add your message