Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What OTHER things do you love ... ?

Kinda surprised that noone mentioned “travel” as a personal interest, but perhaps that’s implied when you’re a pilot?

I am a pilot but believe it or not, I don’t like to travel. On my days off I am the happiest person if I can just stay around the house and garden and stable without constantly packing and unpacking and searching food and accomodation.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Somebody asked him what he thinks of CRM

Or, someone asked him if he has good basic hands and feet skills…

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

Deboarding pax at Phuket VTSP (in FS your imagination is the limit, Olympic Airways never flew Concorde’s LOL!)

Simulation indeed – you’d never get a landing slot at the real VTSP with your Olympic Concorde, the damn terminal expansion is several years delayed & the place is jammed with package tourists!!

Petakas,

I reckon you know that FS-Labs’s driving force in the person of Lefteris Kalamaras are based in Greece? I know him well, great guy.

I am really looking forward to seeing their A320.

Flight simulation has been part of my life for over 30 years now and in recent years financed my dream to go back to real world flying while I was still writing for a flight simulation magazine. No longer active at the moment but certainly fond memories.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I reckon you know that FS-Labs’s driving force in the person of Lefteris Kalamaras are based in Greece?

Off course I know him well, since the early days of online FS community in Greece (1998).
This is a 2012 photo gallery of an Athens visiting common friend from US with whom we took the TB20 and flew to Sparti (LGSP), where Lefteris currently resides and payed him a visit.
http://vwings.com/images/photos/jAlbum/Europe2012Greece/
Picture #134 onwards.
At #219 onwards you see us at ground zero of the FSL A320 development while Lefteris presented us the progress so far.

LGMG Megara, Greece

Off course I know him well, since the early days of online FS community in Greece (1998).

Thought you might. I met him several times in the Aerosoft Shows at Munich or Paderborn while working for a flight sim mag called FlightXpress between 1998 and 2013. I am planning to attend the con this year in Paderborn (March 21) if the weather allows a flight there. Maybe you’d consider it, it is a nice event.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I’ve spend quite a lot of time on my Pizza oven.
Never layed a brick in my life so was a fun project.
I has been working for a few years and the food is super.

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

It looks great! Well done! Pizza at your place?!

I suppose my other great hobby is being part of the PocketFMS beta crew. That’s where most of my evenings and weekends go these days. It can be quite enjoyable, and we have a great team of guys (no girls yet), and it keeps me thinking about aviation ;)

EIWT Weston, Ireland
Please forward my compliments to all of the PocketFMS team for their dedication. I am a follower and member since 2005 or so. Just these days I try to figure out if ADS-B in can be combined with EVFR , maybe a very short opinion on that ? Vic
vic
EDME

Ditto but let’s not hijack the thread!

Forever learning
EGTB
Sign in to add your message