Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Photos of your planes

Here’s mine:

Another plane-spotter who photographed it, made the comment that he’d last photographed it in 1977, before I was born.

Last Edited by kwlf at 28 Mar 12:01

My beloved Europa. Visiting a good friend who has a huge farm in the center of Ukraine.

Belgium

Great photo ploucandco how easy is it to visit Ukraine, am guessing this is in the Western area.

Here is a photo of a Warrior soon to be leased to a flying club – great performer cruising at 110 knots vs the SC90HP’s 75-80 Knots.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

@Robert18LC if you stay outside of the dark red zone and file a flight plan for the light red ones, there is no issue to fly in Ukraine.

Belgium

@ploucandco : The Europa Monowheel seems to be the perfect aircraft for this kind of flying – and with the Warpdrive blades you don’t even have to bother of mowing the halms a little bit shorter for your friend

BTW: shame, that you couldn’t come to the AERO (I hope that you managed to sort all issues in the meantime) – but at least I could talk to Dirk and Martin at the Airmaster booth

Last Edited by europaxs at 07 Apr 07:43
EDLE

not my plane, but hopefully soon flying it again…. is she not a beauty ;-)

Last Edited by luckymaaa at 10 Apr 17:54

@luckymaa – She’s truly beautiful, and the pictures themselves are great, too. Looks as if they were some official promo pictures- especially the second one. Nice work!

This is the Aquila I have the most hours in, a very nice configuration with leather seats and two Aspen 1000s. That picture was taken at Ærø airfield, right after the first landing at an unattended airfield I ever witnessed. Felt strange first, but during the rest of the tour my flying partner and me got to like it.

Technically, she’s only 1/300 mine, though ;)

Last Edited by CharlieRomeo at 10 Apr 18:21
EDXN, ETMN, Germany

Amazing TB20 avionics work – bigger part of €100k?

only 1/300 mine

You bought a 0.33% share?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

will be around there… final bil not recieved yet ;-)

the pictures were made yesterday evening from a Airliner Pilot who used to have a lot of time to make nice pictures around the world ;-)

Progress……. but slow !

Sign in to add your message