Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Le Touquet LFAT May 2016

Charlie wrote:

Can anyone let me know how they found Customs / Immigration at LFAT please?

AIP is one way to go. You can also call OPS and I am sure they will transfer the information to the right instance.

LFPT, LFPN

@charlie I always just email them a uk GAR they say 2hrs before for uk arrivals. They are often not at the airport but I have been checked more in the last 6months post Paris. Their office is just inside the main terminal doors to the left.

Email. [email protected]

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

There was a report here recently of somebody having been checked at LFAT, but it is obviously very rare. I recall seeing the police there only about once, in 16 years, and I must have been there dozens of times.

There is the above email for PNR Customs, 2hrs I believe, but I know for a fact that almost nobody notifies them… I think the French police are not that stupid and they keep an eye on the traffic and passengers, probably via ATC (often, at airports, the tower has instructions to make reports).

With a Russian / Visa case they may turn up; just speculating.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I was there 2 weeks ago (Sunday 3rd April) and it was no different to usual. Walked through the door, quoted reg, paid the landing fee and out the other side in a few seconds

@jfw ,

Unfortunatly you don’t have a plane tomorrow, but there is an airrally at your field. So when you would be there tomorrow, always happy to meet after our participation.

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Anyone interested in 30 April / 1st May?

Administrator

Sadly no plane for me :-(

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

I am planning another trip to München, Prague or Zürich ( according to the weather), so another time for me.

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Making my way down to the Euroga flyin! :-)

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

Making my way down to the Euroga flyin!

Gosh I thought the TB20 was slow

I am planning another trip to München, Prague or Zürich

I would have done Prague quite happily but I have been (and will be) away from Justine too much

Administrator
Sign in to add your message