Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Fields in the center of Ukraine

The clearance of the landing strip was really minimal :-)

Belgium

RobertL18C wrote:

Noe the third photo of the glacier shrouded in cloud is a really nice photo in a photographic sense. I enjoy the photos on the thread but occasionally a photo pops out as a pure photo.

Thank you. It’s not a coincidence that it’s not one of the ones taken by me ;)

@ploucandco : On the second picture I see the advantage of a Mono compared to a Trigear when landing on Ukrainian airfields

EDLE

Quick dash to Pocklington and back, (average ground speed 70 knots so dash may be an exaggeration). I believe the Wolds Gliding Club is one of the more active and even on a Monday there were trial lessons, aerobatics and soaring going on with the local Pawnee and winch being kept busy. The crew at the airfield were very friendly, but it is a busy gliding site so PPR. Very convenient for a beautiful part of Yorkshire.

Waddington and Lakenheath providing a friendly service enroute. Some more photos from the evening flight back. Getting the long light under a fabric wing in the smooth evening air is always a great feeling.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Some pics of aerotowing in the past couple months:

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Planes flying…

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

From a flight to Losinj LDLO, last week.

From FL100:

Nordlingen:

Munich airport:

From FL170:

Finally over the Alps; the Croatian islands in the distance

Descending:

A colourful 337:

A rare F-reg:

Unpacked:

Quite busy, for a weekday:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The 337 you saw is part of the Flying Bulls fleet, some info about the plane here

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

I’m probably the only person in the world who thinks Skynmasters look friggin cool! Almost bought one as first plane. That Red Bull one has some serious mods – the rear gear door removal, the MT props, the STOL wingtips etc. Nice ship. And they practically give them away these days. The pressurized P337 is by far the least expensive pressurized plane one can buy.

SKymasters look nice, but the noise they make is highly obnoxious to neighbours, unfortunately. Perhaps the mods to that one improve it a bit!

Andreas IOM
Sign in to add your message