Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Will we or won't we........

I tap this on the pad while resting up at Wick. A good days flying with some interesting weather in places. So we are ahead of schedule. Will we or won’t we consign Unst to my log book……… I will confess I am really bored with reading weather and making the go no go decision……..

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

From Wiki:

Robert Louis Stevenson’s father and uncle were the main design engineers for the lighthouse on Muckle Flugga, just off Hermaness on the north-west of the island. Stevenson visited Unst, and the island is claimed to have become the basis for the map of the fictional Treasure Island

Really interesting! One day I want to visit Western Samoa where RLS finished up. Not in the TB20 though

Friday looks better and Saturday better still, but I am sure you can see the charts too.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ah the joy of learning. My colleague decided to test the weather reports and venture out. Well weather reports correct so I enjoyed a short bimble of the first Island as passenger. But the plus is, he made the right call to turn back so 10 out of 10 for that. Now to visit the distillery.

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

Did you?

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message