Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Swiss Meetup on Saturday, March 7? (Lausanne)

Looks like restriction only applies on weekends
Q) LSAS/QFALT/IV/NBO /A /0/999/4614N00607E
A) LSGG
B) 14/12/13 05:00 C) 15/04/19 22:59
D) SAT 0500-2359, SUN 0000-2259
E) AD NOT TO BE PLANNED FOR DIV OR ALTN. TEST, TRAINING AND SCHOOL FLT INCLUDED DEP TO OTHER AD USING CONC RWY PROHIBITED.

EGTK Oxford

Re-filing for 1100Z dep.

Fuel system inspected. The transducer output is dead.

I cannot imagine how a fuel totaliser failure would make me cancel a flight… Heck, 80% of the GA fleet doesn’t even have one and 90% of the SEPs have less endurance than the TB20.

Not a good attitude to risk in case it’s a fuel leak!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I cannot imagine how a fuel totaliser failure would make me cancel a flight… Heck, 80% of the GA fleet doesn’t even have one and 90% of the SEPs have less endurance than the TB20.

And spending the weekend wondering what’s wrong with your pride and joy, but not in a position to fix nor diagnose it, probably doesn’t make for an enjoyable weekend ;)

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Not a good attitude to risk in case it’s a fuel leak!

But you still got your primary system, the fuel quantity indicators, don’t you? Out of curiosity, I looked it up in “my” minimum equipment list: Fuel totalisier (integrated in the FMS) may be inoperative provided both fuel quantity indicators are working.
And regarding the fuel leak: Your totalisier can not tell you anything about a leak upstream of the transducer, only the gages can.

EDDS - Stuttgart

I arrived and am having a very lonely lunch at the airport restaurant reading about other’s problems.

LFPT, LFPN

Aww Aviathor! I’m sure the gang will be along to keep you company soon. At least you got to fly today – I’m stuck behind a desk at work looking at the blue sky outside and wishing I could be flying instead!

Bon Appétit!

UK, United Kingdom

Peter vanished from the flight tracker. Wonder whether that means he arrived, or… At the C office right now.

LFPT, LFPN

Landed. Got great pictures while flying around the lake waiting for someone to man the radio…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Only 3 real pilots made it in before nightfall. We had rain, sleet, thunder, embedded CB, lightning and freezing rain all the way down to the ground… all kinds of nasty stuff on the way over. We will be back at the airport by daybreak to welcome other intrepids.

LFPT, LFPN

There is a good chance that I’ll be flying there around lunch tomorrow. Do you guys plan to have lunch at the airport ?

Sign in to add your message