Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Portoroz LJPZ (Piran) Meet-up 5-7 Sep 2015

Hello,
I could not come to Piran, regreting of course…
But I see Brac this weekend as some sub-flyinn just forming here, lethamen, Vieke – may I join you for a drink? :)

EP..

All the photos are unretouched except

• on airborne shots, the curves adjusted in ACDSEE to remove the nonexistent part of the spectrum
  • for the last (sunset) one which was done with my S6 phone, I used the “vivid” colour setting (the default for most smartphone users I think )

Here is the ex-DSLR one, taken directly from the raw DNG file

Athens tomorrow – track link

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Bart wrote:

But I see Brac this weekend as some sub-flyinn just forming here, lethamen, Vieke – may I join you for a drink? :)

@Bart: Always welcome! :-)

I will sent you my contact details.

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

We’re in Portoroz. Immediately filled up some JET-A1 after landing:

Now enjoying the sun at the pool:

what hotel is it?

LKKU, LKTB

@lenthamen: Hope you enjoy the Kempinski Savudrija. If you are in the north wing, be warned that they put the used glass bottles in front of the service entry (ground floor) at 8 in the morning. Noisy even on the 3rd floor. At 9 the truck comes to fetch them. Even more noisy.

Apart from that, okay hotel IMHE .

BTW, if you have a car or make use of their “BMW coast drive”, you may want to check out the restaurant “Stari Kastel”. A very nice little restaurant in a small hilltop village next to the border crossing, about 10 minutes drivetime from the hotel.

Last Edited by blueline at 09 Sep 15:53
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

Athens:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We’re indeed staying in Kempinski Adriatic.
It’s a bit posh and expensive. But that’s what it takes to have Mrs Lenthamen staying for four hours in a noisy DA40 with oxygen cannula in her nose :-)

@Bart hope to see you in Braç!

We are coming :)
Should be in Brac Friday (11.09) afternoon. Just sent you PM with contact details. See you soon.

EP..

Peter wrote:

Athens:

I see there is a Sigurd-Erik next to you. Is (s)he part of the group?

LFPT, LFPN
Sign in to add your message