Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA Summer 2014 Fly-In - Corsica 5-8 September

Hi Phil, hope you make it…would like to see your new panel!

AQ

YPJT, United Arab Emirates

Planning on being there as well and look forward coupling some faces to all these writings..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Oh and my wife wants to come, but preferably if there are any other spouses joining. She’s had enough of pilot talk only..
So?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

My wife will be there….

YPJT, United Arab Emirates

One very notable thing about the Mali Losinj fly-in in May was the almost total absence of aeroplane talk

The Corsica one should be very similar.

Also there should be a good number of women That alone tends to minimise pilot talk

This is one reason why places like Losinj or Corsica are chosen: a nice location which has something for everybody and avoids the traditional pilot fly-in where the men go to the Zeppelin museum, then the men go to the Messerschmitt museum, and the women get shipped off to the “partner programme” i.e. a bus into town to do some shopping. You then have to hope that nobody posts their photos on a public site – because most participants look utterly miserable

Last Edited by Peter at 11 Aug 21:25
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Looks Like Alan Simpson will be co-pi while N6081F gets some radio work done, so looking good and have booked some rooms in Calvi.

Flying a Commander 114B
Sleap EGCV Hawarden EGNR

Repeat of my post at #93

I have one ‘Twin’ AND one ‘Double’ booked and paid for (they took the money) at Hotel Les Arbousiers for three nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Our aircraft is in engineering and although hopeful, feel sure it will not be ready in time for Calvi !!!
The total for the two rooms (three night each) was €510, breakfast extra at €11. Cancellation is €85 per room.
I’m keeping the rooms at the moment, but feel sure they could be transferred to another name if required.
Should you like ‘first refusal’ I think there is a way of e-mailing me direct from this EuroGA site.

Last Edited by WarleyAir at 12 Aug 08:23
Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Think there is a way of e-mailing me direct from this EuroGA site.

Yes – private messaging. Click on the person’s name

Last Edited by Peter at 12 Aug 08:19
Administrator

Cheers Peter – yep, knew that now you’ve prompted.

Regret no current medical
Was Sandtoft EGCF, North England, United Kingdom

Keep on the back of that maintenance company

Too many people I know have their planes “in service” for weeks or even months. In reality, with preparation, an Annual can be done in a week or less.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message