Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Offer to pilots - Jupiter J4S dealership

Hello.
We are a young company in Ukraine for the development and production of aviation equipment. We produce 4-seat Jupiter J4S aircraft with excellent characteristics http://www.jupiter-aircraft.de/
My suggestion is to become a private representative of our company in your country and to recommend our Jupiter J4S and get a reward for your recommendation.
In April 2018 we invite you to fly by airplane and you will fall in love with it definitively. Who is interested in my proposal, write to [email protected]. We will conclude an electronic contract with you and you will become the official representative of our Jupiter J4S aircraft in your region.

If turn this into a discussion about your Jupiter aircraft designs instead of a bold advertisement, this might become an interesting topic. I suggest Peter redacts the posting to make it about the aircraft and not the commercial aspect.

Looking at your webpage, I see some nice things about the design that make it very modern. Two iPad pro as PFD/MDF, one running Garmin Pilot, the other playing the movie Avatar This is where the industry will go. Powering a 4-seater with the Rotax 915 is also interesting.

PS: German aircraft designer and manufacturing in Ukraine sounds like Flight Design CT — any common history there?

Last Edited by achimha at 02 Aug 11:42

I decided to leave it because this way everybody can see it is obviously commercial.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

ICON might or might not be happy to see its suite of contract documents copied.
It is, in any case, a very restrictive framework and will not attract to many fans…

EDM_, Germany

This plane is the patriot L-50 that was already present in Friedrichshaffen 2016

achimha wrote:

PS: German aircraft designer and manufacturing in Ukraine sounds like Flight Design CT — any common history there?

This UA company is located near Kiev and should have no common base with FlightDesign CT that is located south of Ukraine, near Kherson.

Here are some video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNsLK28rdelH46z08VlNHgg

I see this plane more as an “amateur” build than a design that could reach certification at some point in time. Not even sure it has been designed according to any usual aeronautical standard.

Belgium

achimha wrote:

Powering a 4-seater with the Rotax 915 is also interesting

Somewhat similar to what TheAirplaneFactory did with their Sling 4 although they used the turbocharged 914.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message