Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corporate Aircraft

I think there will soon be a Cessna 210 Silver Eagle for sale in Sweden but I do not have much info on the exact performance of that type. I think it is great that you consider buying an aircraft! We need more corporate flying in Sweden.

The Twin Commander might not be a bad idea since it does more or less what you ask for and Wermlandsflyg has a lot of experience on it and also maintenance which is important.

ESSZ, Sweden

I don’t think there is anything that can beat Diamond DA62 in total cost. But it has little under 200kt high speed cruise at 192kt and no pressurization.

EFHF

If you really want to use 600m grass I think the only option is a PC12. A turboprop will give you better runway performance than a light jet.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Buckerfan wrote:

If you really want to use 600m grass I think the only option is a PC12

You don’t think that a TC 1000 with 4 pax and 1000nm fuel would do it? I am surprised.

EGKB Biggin Hill

But my experience of corporate flying is that 600m grass isn’t really a thing. But 800m tarmac very much is.

EGKB Biggin Hill

800m tarmac will do more the well.

Anyone who has some numbers on the PC12?

-ESMP-
ESMP, ESMV

Capital cost on a PC12 will not fit OP’s requirements.

Budget €1,500/hour on a PC12 including crew, and around 500 hours pa utilisation. The early PC12 without Apex Honeywell may be in budget and are regarded as keepers as avionics maintenance is cheaper, and useful load is good. Ticks all the boxes you mentioned.

There was a debate on ASDR (Accelerate Stop Distance Required) and multi engine, which may constrain use of 600m, depending on your philosophy on ASDR performance calculations.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

AirV wrote:

I don’t think there is anything that can beat Diamond DA62 in total cost. But it has little under 200kt high speed cruise at 192kt and no pressurization.

Too slow for over €1 mil aircraft with 1800 hours until overhaul. A descent TBM 700 can be bought within that budget.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Even a PC12-45 will not fit due to buying price…
A run out one (around 3500h) will sell around 1,500,000$ depending on avionic, and general shape.
On the other hand it’s the best aircraft that will fit your flights…

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB
Sign in to add your message