Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Angelina Jolie pilot

She already had a Cirrus SR22-G2 for some time, there’s some pictures via Google

Brad Pitt is buying Angelina Jolie a vintage seaplane.

The couple has already made a visit to a dealer in Europe, according to the Sunday Mirror newspaper, and are planning to keep the plane on the runway at their home in Château Miraval near Brignoles, France

Vintage seaplane ???

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

I too was wondering if I had missed anything. What seaplane is it?
And since when are vintage planes sold by dealers?
The usual crappy journalism, I suppose.
Must be an amphibian too, rather than a pure seaplane, if it is to be based at the chateau
All of my comments only reflecting envy, of course – mainly about the wine…

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Well, I wouldn’t expect Lara Croft to fly some new aircraft wintage is what fits to her. She used to be my favorite actress but I notice she’s getting old It’s to find new one

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

No Nomex suits and nonsense for our Angelina. Very skinny legs, and why would her skirt be hiked up around her thighs? I am sure she is a lovely lady, and enjoys her flying, but in the world of celeb, every moment is a photo opportunity.

Now, once met Jonny Depp, at Perranporth, who arrived just behind me in a Corporate Seneca. Came up, admired my aeroplane, chatted a bit, gave my wife his business card, and walked off. That was a moment…Great guy

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Anyone know what the plane is?

Jonny Depp is a pilot himself?

Cheers, Sam.

Emir, you’ve gotta admit that she’s got pretty good taste in aircraft!

I think her budget has more to say than her taste.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium
34 Posts
Sign in to add your message