Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Does Bose have a special offer each year?

This year around the Friedrichshafen expo in April Bose had a special offer where one would get 200€ worth of credit when buying the A20 headset. The offer was valid for everyone and available in all (or at least many) online shops worldwide. My question is if that’s an annual thing Bose does or if it was a one time promotion they did for the headset. Does anyone know?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

All the manufacturers do a Christmas offer every year. This could be the year that changes but I personally would take the risk and wait a couple of weeks.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Aren’t Christmas offers always in the spirit of “that products costs 100, let’s put a price tag of 200 on it, strike i through and sell it for the discounted price of 150”?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

I assumed it was a genuine question and gave a genuine answer. If you think that is the way Bose do business why bother to ask the question?

It is a genuine question and your answer is highly appreciated Peter, I was just joking. I forgot to put the at the end, sorry.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Last time I saw this €200 offer it was a con because the €200 was not usable against any “aviation” stuff. It was usable only against Bose non-aviation goods. I know of a number of people who thought it was interesting, until they discovered this detail.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It was clearly marked that it is for other Bose products, Peter. I have to buy a noise cancelling headset (non-aviation) and that would work very good for me.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

The dreaded missing smiley

Dealers of Bose and other products are not allowed to reveal details of promotions while they are under embargo.

If I was in the market for a headset I would definately wait a couple of weeks

It isn’t a promotion but if you are looking to pay for the A20 in a softer way, Bose.co.uk, offers the payment in 5 monthly instalments in you debit card. No credit involved, 0% interest rate.

That is how I got my set.

EGSU, United Kingdom
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message