Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Engine Out survival tactics - paperback books are in!!

Thanks for the support guys! Preorder now on my webpage. They should be available in Europe soon or already via Amazon, but please doublecheck that before ordering
. Thanks again for the support! The eBook will always be available on Kindle and iBooks too!

Buster

Fighter Pilot Tactics for GA Engine L...
KVGT (Las Vegas, NV)

Buster1 wrote:

They should be available in Europe soon or already via Amazon, but please doublecheck that before ordering

Amazon says it will available on April 16.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Great! Thank you for checking for me. Not sure how that works but my publisher says it will be distributed worldwide via Amazon.

KVGT (Las Vegas, NV)

@Buster1,

A Swedish internet bookshop says your paperback is permanently out of print. Amazon UK say they have only 1 copy in stock. Is it correct that it is out of print? Maybe there is a need for another print run?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I bought your book on Kindle. I showed it to my IRE during the annual profcheck. Next thing he threw an unplanned SFL at me from 3000 above the airport. It worked. First SFL in 5 decades.

EBKT

SFL?

EHTE, Netherlands

SFL=Simulated Forced landing (I think!)

Same as PFL (Practice Forced Landing).

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Ah, Thanks! …something new every day.

EHTE, Netherlands

Great job dirkdj and thanks for the support on the book. I’m never sure how the Euro Amazon does things, but it’s available always as an eBook, and they run print orders to keep some kind of print stock somewhere. Either way, you should be able to order a print one too as my book is set up for Print on Demand services too.

KVGT (Las Vegas, NV)

Bear in mind also that Amazon book reviews are country-specific so e.g. reviews on Amazon France will not appear in the USA. Somebody in the USA wrote a book about the Socata TB series and wondered why nobody in Europe had written any review

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message